These modules are a supplement to your initial training. They provide an in-depth review of the ACS NSQIP, data collection process, and the preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative variables. You can go at your own pace to learn the material and to practice applying the variables. When you complete the course, the post test, and the course evaluation, you will be able to print out a Certificate of SCR Training indicating successful completion of the training modules. Move your mouse cursor over the course titles below to find out more information.
- Overview of the ACS NSQIP
- ACS NSQIP Data Collection Process
- ACS NSQIP Review of Preoperative Risk Variables
- ACS NSQIP Review of Intraoperative & Postoperative Variables
- ACS NSQIP Module 5a: Comprehensive Review of Preoperative/Intraoperative Variables
- ACS NSQIP Module 5b: Comprehensive Review of Postoperative Variables and Posttest with Case Study
If you are using a pop-up blocker, it may interfere with these modules. It needs to be turned off while using these modules. Click here to open instructions on how to disable pop-up blocker for this site when using Internet Explorer 7.0 or 6.0.
Certificate of SCR Training
A "Certificate of SCR Training" indicates that you completed all six modules of Surgical Clinical Reviewer web-based training course. There is no charge to print out a Certificate of Successful Training, but it may NOT be used for continuing education purposes.